Your new furniture maintenance
Leather and bounded leather
- Using a soft damp cloth (not soaked) with a solution of warm water and mild soap, clean your leather to remove any residue, grease, dust or dirt. Rinse with clear water and wipe dry.
- Vacuum with flat tip to remove dust in spaces and seams.
- Please remove any residue or stains and avoid excessive friction.
- It is recommended to carry out dusting and vacuuming regularly with a soft-bristled brush (do not use the vacuum cleaner directly)
- Consult a professional cleaner for complete cleaning.
- The tasks must be cleaned according to the cleaning codes. If it is not available on your furniture, please refer to the attached list: Fabrics Cleaning Codes.
Tips for all materials to ensure its durability
- Avoid at all times direct exposure to sunlight which can lead to the deterioration and discoloration of fabrics and leathers (windows, skylights or other sources of intense light).
- To allow your leather to remain flexible, the humidity in your home is important (suggested rate 40%, do not exceed 50%)
- A distance of 12 inches must be kept for your furniture from a radiator, heat source or hot air to prevent drying out or cracking.
Take note that the application of a chemical, protective agents or detergents voids the complete guarantee of Goberce.
Some fabrics may lint or fade without being a manufacturing defect.
For all service requests, we invite you to contact your retailer directly. They can help you and contact us to make the service call to fix the problem quickly. If necessary, we will contact you to repair your furniture. Please be assured that you can contact us by business hours at the Customer Service Center at 1-888-482-1001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org